1. Purposes of processing your personal data:
• for the purpose of providing health and social services;
• for the purpose of providing treatment;
• to make diagnoses;
• to provide treatment;
• to perform medical procedure(s);
• to maintain a history of the health status of patients;
• for statistics/prevention of diseases;
• to reserve hours for dental services;
• to optimize and follow the results of the medical procedure;
• to request contact with the dental office through contact forms;
• for preparation of an account / invoice for services rendered;
• in order to ensure your security and provide quality services when performing video surveillanceon our premises;
2. For the purposes listed in point 1, we may process the following data:
• Data from ID card;
• Contact details such as telephone and/or email address;
• Information about past and present health status of patients such as, but not limited to, the presence of allergies, medication, diagnoses, treatment, etc.;
3. Provision of your personal data to third parties:
“VMDENT – Outpatient Clinic for Individual Primary Care-Dental Practice” uses third parties to support the promotion of certain activities in the fulfillment of a legal obligation, namely: external consultations with specialists, NRA, NSSI, NHIF, accounting firms, hosting and maintenance of the website and communications. In some cases, these third parties in this field of work may receive your data.
However, “VM DENT – OUTPATIENT CLINIC FOR INDIVIDUAL PRACTICE FOR PRIMARY CARE-DENTAL” will always control and ensure the security of your data.
Personal data containing health information may be provided to third parties only in the presence of the hypotheses specified in Article 28, paragraph 1 of the Health Act, in the event that:
• treatment continued in another medical institution;
• there is a threat to your health or the lives of others;
• need for identification of a human carcass or for establishing the causes of death;
• for the needs of state health control to prevent epidemics and spread of communicable diseases;
• for the needs of medical expertise and social security;
• for the purposes of medical statistics or for medical research, once the data identifying the patient have been deleted;
• for the needs of the Ministry of Health, the National Center for Health Information, the NHIF, the regional health inspectorates and the National Statistical Institute.
4. How long we store your personal data:
We store all the information we have collected about you for the duration of the service provided or within the deadlines provided for in the current legislation.
Some of the deadlines are:
– 5 years of expiry of the limitation periods for claims laid down in the Obligations and Contracts Act ;
– 10 years under the Accountancy Act for storage and processing of accounting data;
– 5 years of obligations to provide information to the court, competent state authorities, etc. grounds provided for in the current legislation;
– up to 30 days from video surveillance;
“VMDENT – outpatient clinic for individual practice for primary care-dental” takes measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. There are policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take additional information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing information.
6. Transfer between countries
Трансферът, съхранението и обработката на лични данни, събрани чрез Сайта е обезпечен с съвременни технически средства.
“ВИ ЕМ ДЕНТ -АМБУЛАТОРИЯ ЗА ИНДИВИДУАЛНА ПРАКТИКА ЗА ПЪРВИЧНА МЕДИЦИНСКА ПОМОЩ–ДЕНТАЛНА” ЕООД няма да прехвърля данните Ви извън рамките на ЕИП.
7. Protection of your personal data
To ensure maximum protection of the personal data of our employees and patients, we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, as well as the best practices of international standards together with the practical explanations and practices given by the Commission for Personal Data Protection last updated on 01.04.2019.
8. Rights of data subjects
As personal data holders, you can exercise your rights
at info@vmdent. com
At any time while we store or process your personal data, you have the following rights:
• Awareness (in relation to the processing of his or her personal data by the controller);
• Access to your own personal data;
•Correction (if the data is incorrect or inaccurate);
• Deletion of personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
• Restriction of processing by the controller or processor;
• Objection to the processing of his or her personal data;
• Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
• Right to judicial or administrativeprotection in case your rights have been violated.
8.1. You may request the deletion of your personal data if:
The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
• Withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
• Object to processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
• the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
• The personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation established by law;
8.2. You may restrict the processing of your personal data when:
• You contest the accuracy of the personal data;
• Processed is unlawful, but you do not want your personal data tobe deleted, but you request instead restriction of their use;
The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
9. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
You can file a complaint against the unlawful processing of your personal data with the Personal Data Protection Commission or the competent court.
This procedure for the protection of personal information may change over time. Such changes will take effect immediately upon their disclosure. Regular review of this page ensures that you will always be aware of what information we collect, how and for what purposes it is used, and under what circumstances (if any) we will share it with other parties.
Types of cookies we may use are:
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the website. For example, with these cookies we show you the information on our site in the correct language and others.
With the help of these cookies, we monitor the attendance of our site and can analyze how easily our users work with it (Google Analytics cookies). These cookies do not give us any information about your personal data. They show us which countries ofour site you have viewed and other only anonymous data.
Cookies are not strictly necessary for you to use the company’s website. You can always delete or block cookies by making the necessary settings for your browser.
For more information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
For further information or exercising your rights, you can contact us at any time by e-mail: email@example.com