What are fillers?
Filler placement has become one of the most popular aesthetic and beauty treatments. Why? Fillers are used to contouring the face and to remove various roughness on the skin, including asymmetries. Their main task is to add volume where it is insufficient.
What are fillers suitable for?
We use fillers to correct the following imperfections:
- To increase the volume of the lips
- For filling small to medium visible wrinkles
- To fill atrophic scars, better known as acne scars and measles
- To sculpt the contour of the face: to lift the chin, cheekbones, oval face
- To correct the area under the eyes – dark circles or dents
Professional dental treatment
Our mission is to develop long-term relationships with our patients and provide excellent service through personalized, honest, ethical and informed dental care. At dental clinic VM Dent you can find high-tech equipment and innovative methods of treatment in every field of dental medicine.
Hyaluronic fillers contain hyaluronic acid that has the ability to attract and store water in the skin and stimulate the natural production of collagen, making it look healthier, refreshed, and more elastic. They are usually used to fill in wrinkles, when you lose volume in certain areas and when you want to improve the contour of the face, lips, cheekbones, and chin.
It is not appropriate to apply fillers during pregnancy, lactation or if you have an infection in the areas of injection and overall worsened general condition.
The main advantage of hyaluronic fillers is the content of hyaluronic acid, which is produced naturally by the body, so the risk of developing an allergic reaction is minimized. Possible reactions after the introduction of fillers are redness around the point of injection, slight swelling, and in rare cases: the appearance of bruises that last for several hours to 1-2 days.
Instructions and advice for after applying the fillers include:
– do not use steam baths, saunas and do not practice sports on the day of application of the filler
– not to apply massages at the place of injection on the same day
– do not expose the area of injection to direct sunlight and do not visit solariums until the treated areas have restored back
Remember: the efficiency of the procedure increases with increased water intake.
The effect of the procedure depends on several factors: from the type of hyaluronic filler, as well as the area in which the filler is introduced. We should also not forget about the individual metabolic properties of the body. The effect of a filler is usually visible for between 6 and 12 months.